Cheese pasta is an Italian dish that combines pasta with melted cheese. It’s a great way to add flavor to any meal.
If you’re craving some mouthwatering pasta dishes? Discover our top 10 pasta recipes for 2023 and indulge yourself!
Which is the best cheese for pasta?
There are several different kinds of cheeses that work well when combined with pasta. Parmesan cheese is one of the most popular choices because it has a strong flavor and adds a nice texture to the pasta. Other options include mozzarella, cheddar, feta, and goat cheese.
Is cheese pasta healthy?
While cheese pasta isn’t necessarily considered a low-calorie dish, it’s still a good option for those who want to eat healthier. It’s also an easy recipe to make at home, so you’ll save money by making it yourself instead of buying pre-made versions.
How to prevent pasta from sticking?
If you want to prevent pasta from sticking make sure to let the water boil well before adding it this is the main reason for pasta sticking, so be careful with that. Also, you have to stir pasta a lot these ways will help the pasta to cook well.
Notes to make the best cheese pasta ever
- About the parsley, there are two types fresh and dried. You can use the fresh one it will work fine but the dried one is better and that is because the dried one has a stronger flavor and it’s a bit pungent.
- Another tip here, after you finish the recipe it is better to keep the pasta rest for about 10 minutes to absorb all the flavor and be more delicious.
- Many people think adding oil to pasta water will prevent pasta from sticking and that absolutely wrong. Adding oil just will make pasta slip.
Recipes to explore
- Chicken and broccoli pasta
- Pasta with mushrooms and chicken
- Salmon with pasta
- Shrimp veggie pasta
- Angel hair pasta
Best cheese pasta
First, let's start cooking pasta according to the instructions and as we said before, use the type you want. Bring a pot and add water and salt. Add pasta and let it boil.
Second, after the pasta is cooked drain it out from the water but not all it is better if you keep one cup and put the pasta aside. It will take around 10 minutes.
Bring a pan, add olive oil, and put it on medium heat. After a while add the garlic and stir well for 1 minute.
In the same pan, add the heavy cream, chicken broth, and a half cup of the water that you drain from the pasta.
Next, add the cooked pasta to the pan. Stir well and let the mixture until getting boil.
After you have done, remove the pot from the heat, add the rest of the pasta water, salt, and black pepper. Stir well.
Finally, put the mixture in a dish and season it with parsley. Wait for 10 minutes to let the pasta absorb the flavor well then serve it. Cheers!!!