burger potato recipe As a fan of scalloped potatoes is the supper for you! It's simple and tasty! If you're looking for a wonderful supper idea, this is it!
- 1 pound lean beef ground
- 1 large onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups full-fat milk
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Thyme leaves, (dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried)
- Black pepper crushed to a fine powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese shredded (divided)
- The potatoes should be cut into rounds about 1/4" thick and kept immersed in water until you are ready to make the casserole. There should be around 8-9 medium-sized potatoes in this amount.
- A lot of people love potato meals like this one with peeled potatoes, but I prefer them unpeeled. If you prefer recipes like scalloped potatoes or potatoes au gratin with peeled potatoes, peel your potatoes before slicing them in this recipe.
- Using a big liquid measuring cup, I poured the sauce from the pan into a casserole dish.
Burger, burger potato
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @foodhomerecipe on Instagram and hashtag it #foodhomerecipe so we can see all your recipes
Pin this recipe and share it with your followers