Hi, Welcome to our site. Today we have i special recipe called chicken and broccoli pasta. We already made some types of pasta if you are a fan, we talk about them below. Before we start with the recipe let’s talk about some information you better know to make your recipe easier and healthy.
Ready to add some excitement to your pasta repertoire? Try our best pasta recipes of 2023 and taste the difference for yourself!
What is broccoli?
This looks like a strange question, I mean who doesn’t know broccoli. But in fact, there are many people who do not differentiate between broccoli and cauliflower, they look similar but the color and size are different if you are interested you can check this article for more details.
What are the benefits of broccoli?
Alright, you definitely want to have some broccoli sprouts in your diet maybe a couple times a week I’m gonna tell you why. Broccoli is a nutrient powerhouse and one of broccoli’s biggest advantages is its nutrients. It is a great source of vitamin C, K, A, and Potassium, and about cooking steaming broccoli is the better way to cook it to prevent reducing vitamins, especially vitamin c.
Also, broccoli is great for heart health as well as brain health and bone health. Another benefit decreases cholesterol because of the fiber inside it.
Tips to make chicken and broccoli pasta healthy
- There are many ways to cook broccoli grilling, steaming, etc …the ways that everyone knows, but as we mentioned before to keep the benefits of broccoli the best way is to steam it.
- About the parsley, there are two types fresh and dried. You can use the fresh one it will work fine but the dried one is better and that is because the dried one has a stronger flavor and it’s a bit pungent.
- Another tip here, after you finish the recipe it is better to keep the pasta rest about 10 minutes to absorb all the flavor and be more delicious.
- Also, if you are looking for a healthy food as possible for pasta with mushrooms and chicken dish you can prevent using cream it will be fine.
You may like
- Pasta with mushrooms and chicken
- Baked brie pasta
- Pasta with sausage sauce recipe
- How to make meatballs with spaghetti
Chicken and broccoli pasta
First, let's start cooking pasta according to the instructions and as we said before, use the type you want. Bring a pot and add water and salt. Add pasta and let it boil.
Second, after the pasta is cooked drain it out from the water and put it aside. It will take around 10 minutes.
Moving on, let's start seasoning our chicken using Mrs dash original seasoning, black pepper, just rub it all over.
after that, bring a skillet add olive oil, and put it on medium-high heat. Flip the chicken breasts until getting a golden brown color. It will take about 3-4 minutes per side.
Ok, I know the chicken is looking amazing but you have to put it aside now. In the same skillet add unsalted butter and garlic and when the butter is melted and the garlic becomes brown add the flour. Stir well for two minutes.
Next, add milk and heavy cream to the skillet. You can add some spices to it, black pepper and some salt. Add the cooked pasta and broccoli to the skillet. Stir well for couple minutes until the broccoli cooked.
Well done, you are in the final step, all you need now is to season the dish. You can add some parmesan cheese and Parsley. cheers!!!