Talbina recipe is a traditional Arabic food that is made from barley flour. It is a simple and healthy dish that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Talbina can be served plain or with various toppings such as honey, nuts, or fruits.
Benefits of Talbina recipe
Talbina is a simple and delicious recipe that is easy to make and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Talbina is a great source of protein and fiber, and it is also low in calories and fat. El Talbina is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed as a snack or a meal, and it is a perfect way to get your daily dose of protein and fiber.
Talbina is also a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals, and it is a good source of iron and calcium.
Another benefit of Talbina recipe is if you’re eating it continuously that will make you happy because barley flour has tryptophan that can build serotonin (a happy hormone) and decrease depression.
Can we use water instead milk with Talbina?
Yes, If you want to make Talbina you will need to add milk to it, this is the traditional recipe. However, if you’re allergic to milk you can replace it with water and will get the full benefits.
What nuts can I add to Talbina recipe?
There are many different types of nuts that can be added to Talbina, including almonds, walnuts, pistachios, and cashews. Each of these nuts has its own unique flavor that can enhance the taste of Talbina. You can experiment with different types of nuts to find the combination that you like best.
- If you want to get the benefits of Talbina, you have to eat it continuously for at least 40 days.
- The thing that makes Talbina very useful is barley flour husks. So, when you grind the barley make sure to get its hunks with it. Also, you have to grind it well as possible.
- Another thing you have to be careful with is you have to get original barley from the farm. The barley farm contains more minerals than the one in the stores.
- Finally, before grinding the barley you have to let it dry naturally with the sunlight and wind. Don’t use the heat.
How to cook Talbina recipe?
- Barley flour (ground with its hunks)
- original honey
- Nuts (optional)
- Let’s start the Talbina recipe. First, prepare the barley and grind it as we mentioned before.
- Second, on low heat, bring a pan and add 1 cup of milk, and 3 tbsp of barley flour. Stir slowly for about 10 minutes until get thick. If you’re allergic to milk, you can use water.
- Third, remove the pan from the heat and pour it into a dish. Add 1 tbsp of original honey, and some salt to taste. Stir well.
- Finally, let it cool, and add some nuts from your choice. Cheers!!!
First, prepare the barley and grind it as we mentioned before.
Second, on low heat, bring a pan and add milk, and 3 tbsp of barley flour. Stir slowly for about 10 minutes until get thick.
Third, remove the pan from the heat and pour it into a dish. Add 1 tbsp of original honey, and some salt to taste. Stir well.
Finally, let it cool, and add some nuts from your choice. Cheers!!!