This classic creamy Italian salad dressing is so easy to make and it is absolutely delicious! It is the perfect dressing for any salad, and it is also great for dipping vegetables or bread.
What is creamy Italian dressing made of?
There are a few different recipes for creamy Italian dressing, but most of them include a combination of mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, and seasonings. Some recipes also call for adding in Parmesan cheese or other herbs for extra flavor. You can easily make your own creamy Italian dressing at home with just a few simple ingredients. Don’t worry, we will do that down below.
Does creamy Italian have milk in it?
If you’re lactose intolerant or just looking to avoid dairy, you might be wondering if creamy Italian dressing has milk in it. The answer is: it depends. Some brands of creamy Italian dressing do contain milk, while others do not. Be sure to check the ingredient label to be sure.
But in today’s recipe, we will discuss both ways to make a nice classic creamy Italian salad dressing. Stay tuned.
Some salad types
- Broccoli chicken salad recipe
- Florida avocado salad
- Tomato salad recipe with cheese
- Vegetable salad with cheese and sumac
How to make classic creamy Italian salad dressing at home?
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Good quality olive oil
- Natural, high-quality mayonnaise
- Fresh garlic, finely minced
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- Dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Today’s recipe is very easy and takes no time at all. First, Bring a jar and add the next ingredients: 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 2 minced clove garlic, 1/2 teaspoon basil, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 2 teaspoons honey, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and finally a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Second, close the jar and shake it well until the mixture totally combines.
- Finally, put the mixture in the fridge for about 1 hour and you’re good to go. Extra note here, if the mixture is a little thick you can add milk to it. however, if you’re allergic to milk you can add some water. Cheers!!!
Classic creamy Italian salad dressing
First, Bring a jar and add the next ingredients: white vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, honey, parmesan cheese, and finally a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
Second, close the jar and shake it well until the mixture totally combines.
Finally, put the mixture in the fridge for about 1 hour and you’re good to go. Extra note here, if the mixture is a little thick you can add milk to it. however, if you’re allergic to milk you can add some water. Cheers!!!