4 season pizza recipe will give you an idea of how to create a variety of pizzas using different toppings. This type represents the four main flavors in each topping.
Why is it called a 4 seasons pizza?
In Italy, there are four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. Each season has its own unique characteristics. Spring is known as the season of flowers and new growth. Summer is the season of warmth and sunshine. Fall is the season of harvest and abundance. Winter is the season of cold and snow.
What goes well with each season of 4 seasons pizza?
It’s actually not precise, when you search you will find mushrooms, black olive, meat, and artichokes. However, as I said these toppings change from one place to another so you can use any topping you want. Also, it’s better to make 4 season pizza nutritionally balanced. What I mean by that is it’s better if you make for example the first season meat and the second a veggie season and so on. Also, if you can make it a little colorful, as you know every season has its color. This absolutely will make it amazing.
Examples of 4 season pizza toppings
These toppings are just examples and it is better to be creative and make a compilation that makes you satisfied. Let me know in the comments below.
- Winter: its color is white, so maybe we will choose white toppings for example cheese, white sauce, mushrooms, etc…
- Summer: You know summer is hot and maybe we will give it red color so we can add a red topping like meat, red sauce, tuna, tomato, etc…
- Autumn: It’s time for leaves to fall so will give it a yellow color. We can add yellow topping maybe yellow pepper, potato, etc…
- Spring: It’s my favorite season so we have to make a wonderful topping for it. Spring has a green color so almost all vegetables can go with it for example broccoli, spinach, green pepper, etc…
You may like
- Veggie Cheese Pizza
- Pizza with chicken and ranch sauce
- stuffed pizza pie
- PIZZA RECIPE THIN CRUST RECIPE (TURKISH)
How to make 4 season pizza?
So, i want to talk a little about the topping in our recipe. As we said before, we want to make it perfect as we can so we will choose colorful and healthy toppings, however, always you can add the toppings you want.
The ingredients and the instructions you will find it down below. Let’s go directly to the toppings. When you are done with pizza dough, you can draw two perpendicular lines on the dough but not too deep just to help you put the toppings on each side.
For our recipe, we will choose beef for the summer season, yellow pepper with some mushrooms for autumn, a little compilation of veggies for spring (broccoli, tomato), and for winter we want to add mozzarella cheese with chicken.
- Some ingredients have to get cooked before adding them to the dough so be careful.
- Another thing, before you add meat and chicken first you need to mix them in a bowl with some ingredients for example salt and black pepper.
4 season pizza
Let's start with our delicious pizza, First, let's start with the kneading dough. Mix all the dough ingredients in a bowl. knead the dough well and cover it. Let it rest for at least 1 hour.
While you are waiting, let's prepare the pizza sauce. In a pan, mix these ingredients: Tomato paste, garlic, thyme, salt, black pepper, and white vinegar. Mix well until the sauce becomes ready.
After the dough is ready, bring an oven tray. Grease it with a little olive oil. A pinch of flour on the tray then spread the dough all over the oven tray. Make sure that the dough is spread all the same.
After that, spread the sauce on the dough and make sure the sauce spread all the same over the dough. This thing is very important.
Next, as we mentioned before, it is better to draw two perpendicular lines on the dough but not too deep just to help you put the toppings on each side. you can use a fork or your finger.
After that, start adding the toppings as we decided before, beef for the summer season, yellow pepper with some mushrooms for autumn, a little compilation of veggies for spring (broccoli, tomato), and for winter we want to add mozzarella cheese with chicken.
Next, enter the tray into the oven. Wait until the dough starts getting red. Take it out and add another layer of mozzarella cheese then put it back in the oven on high heat.
Finally, when the pizza is cooked well take it out and cut it into pieces. Cheers!!!